Perspirometer is used for determining the resistance of the color of textiles of all kinds and in all forms to the action of human perspiration. B-Tex Engineering brings most reliable Perspirometer at best price.
Color fastness of dyed or printed fabrics, against perspiration, is determined by exposing the fabric to the action of both alkaline and acidic reagents, while in contact with undyed adjacent fabrics on both sides.
Features of Perspirometer:
- Can also be used for testing color fastness against sea water and water.
- Made of stainless steel frame.
- A different load for AATCC standards is available on request.
- User friendly and corrosion resistant.
- Smooth precision engineered components for excellent performance.
Specifications of Perspirometer:
||: Stainless steel
|Load on the Test Specimen
||: 5 kg.
|Size of Test Specimen
||: 100 mm x 40 mm
|Size of Acrylic Separator Plates
||: 115 mm x 60 mm
|Number of Separator Plates
||: 21 Nos.
|Dimensions of the Unit
||: 225 mm (L) x 72 mm(W) x 182 mm(H)
|Net weight of the Unit
Technical specifications & appearance of machines are subject to change without any notice.
Perspirometer confirms with the following international standards:
ISO 105, BS 1006, BSEN 20105, AATCC 15, 106, 107, 165, IS 971
How Perspirometer Works?
- The test specimen is dipped in alkaline solution a liquor ratio of 50:1 and allowed to remain in the solution at room temperature for 40 minutes. The excess liquor is drained and the composite specimen is placed between the 2 acrylic separator plates.
- Similarly the second composite specimen is made wet.
- After loading the entire test specimen as above, acrylic separator plates are stacked one over the other and all these are placed in between the 2 loading stainless steel plates.
- The loaded apparatus is placed inside a thermostatically controlled incubator maintained at 37°C for 4 hours.
- Once the time is over, the apparatus is removed from there and the acrylic plates are removed with the composite specimens from the apparatus.
- The test specimen is separated from the adjacent fabric and evaluated for:
- The change in color of the test specimen.
- The degree of staining of the white the 2 pieces of adjacent fabrics. They are evaluated using grey scales.
Video Clip : http://youtu.be/vBv3Lbf7XSo
Perspirometer confirms with the international standards and comes under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at B-Tex Engineering.
Minimum 10 years part availability assurance from the date of Invoice.
Dispatch Time : Appx.