Automatic Twist Tester is used for accurate measurement of TPM (Twist per meter) or TPI (Twist per inch) of the twisted yarn. Automatic Twist Tester manufactured at B-Tex Engineering is as per customer’s requirement that is user-friendly and reasonable.
It has been designed specially to meet the growing demand of the textile industry for an accurate instrument to measure the twist in the twisted yarn. The instrument has facility of both untwist/twist methods for measurement of TPM of twisted yarn.
Features of Automatic Twist Tester:
- Micro-controller based electronic twist tester.
- Motor driven fully automatic instrument.
- Auto stop facility for motor.
- In-built sensor.
- Alphanumeric backlit LED display unit.
- Keyboard with 16 soft touch keys.
Specifications of Automatic Twist Tester:
|Yarn test length
||: 25mm to 500 mm adjustable (metric unit). The test length is automatically taken into account for calculation and final reading is displayed directly in TPM.
||: Up to 9999 TPM.
||: 1 TPM.
||: Up to 9999 TPM.
||: With tolerance of -15mm or 0.6 inch for movement in other direction.
||: Up to 1000 RPM
||: Manual control of rotation is possible by hand.
||: Spring loaded clamps at motor end for easy clamping of yarn.
||: Toggle clamp at spool end for easy, quick and continuous clamping of yarn through spool.
||: Reading of all samples can be stored and average TPM/TPI value is calculated through computer analysis software and cable @ additional 6000/- rs...
||: 230 V AC, 30 Watts.
||: 1000mm x 150mm x 200mm (approx).
Suitable for S/Z type of twisted yarns.
Electronic sensor for sensing zero (starting) position.
Tension weight up to 100 gms adjustable in step of 5 gms.
Yarn spool mounting arrangement at one end of the twist tester.
*Technical specifications & appearance of machines are subject to change without any notice.
How Automatic Twist Tester Works?
- The first step is to select the method/mode to be chosen.
- The yarn has to be clamped between 2 clamps.
- ‘S’ or ‘Z’ key has to be selected depending upon twist direction.
- The stopper at the left front side of the Automatic Twist Tester has to be set at approx 50% of expected elongation.
- The motor has to be started by pressing the ‘START’ key.
- The motor will start untwisting the yarn and LED display will start counting.
- Reading will be stored in connected computer automatically in specific serial number.
There are other methods also available, in addition to it, which can be used to conduct test with the help of Automatic Twist Testing Machine.
Automatic Twist Tester confirms with international standards and comes under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at B-Tex Engineering.
Minimum 10 years part availability assurance from the date of Invoice.
Dispatch Time : Appx.