Water Impact Penetration Tester tests water penetration resistance of the garment fabrics. Water Impact Penetration Tester from B-Tex Engineering promises unbeatable quality at affordable price it is also calibrated.
Its aim is to test the water absorbency –resistance degree for Waterproof fabric or other material. It is a standard procedure for determining the resistance to water penetration under uniform static air pressure differences. The instrument can be switched between high pressure and low pressure.
This test method is applicable to any textile fabric, which may or may not have been given a water–repellent finish. It measures the resistance of fabric to the penetration of water by impact, and thus can be used to predict the probable resistance of fabrics to rain penetration.
Water Impact Penetration Tester is widely used by umbrella, Rain coat fabric manufacturer, water proof fabric manufacturer and processors, to check the water penetration of the fabric by rain penetration test.
Features of Water Penetration Tester:
- Equipment is portable.
- Very convenient to use.
- White AATCC textile blotting paper is used for testing.
- Ensures accurate results.
Specifications of Water Penetration Tester:
|Over all Dimensions of the Unit
||: 25cm x 30cm x 55cm
Water Penetration Tester Confirms with following international standards:
How Water Penetration Tester works?
- Clamp one end of the specimen under 152mm spring clamp at the top of the inclined stand.
- A standard blotter paper 152 x 230 mm is weighed to the nearest 0.1g and inserted beneath the test specimen.
- Pour the distilled water into the funnel of tester and allow spraying onto the test specimen.
- The water should be poured into the funnel without imparting any swirling motion of the water in the funnel.
- Upon completion of the spraying period, the test specimen is carefully lifted, the blotter beneath removed, and then quickly reweighed to the nearest 0.1 g.
Video Clip : http://youtu.be/NcQ21gQdocg
The Water Impact Penetration Tester confirms with the international standards and comes under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at B-Tex Engineering.
Minimum 10 years part availability assurance from the date of Invoice.
Dispatch Time : Appx.