Oven is widely used for heating and undertaking other oven dry tests in the laboratory for determining the effect of ageing on various physical properties of different materials. B-Tex Engineering provides with quality Oven at affordable price. The Oven is highly dependable as it is calibrated and under warranty. It is done by heating the material under test, inside an oven so that the effects of long-term ageing are reproduced within a much shorter duration.
For, this evaluation, physical properties of the material under test are determined before ageing, and again after ageing the test specimen at the specified temperature, for a set duration of time and subsequent cooling to the room temperature before conducting the tests again.
Features of Oven:
- The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient air circulating fan on top of the chamber.
- Digital Temperature Indicator Cum Controller controls the temperature inside the test chamber.
- Inner walls are of stainless steel and outer walls of mild steel sheet.
- Chamber is provided with two ventilation ports.
- Long life
Specifications of Oven:
|Inner Chamber Construction
||: Stainless Steel
|No. of Shelf
||: 1 S. Steel Shelf (removable)
||: Ambient to 120°C
||: Single phase 220 Volts, AC Supply
||: 1000 watt Single Phase
|Overall Dimensions of the UNIT
||: 18" X 18" X 18"
|Net weight of the unit
: 30 kg.
How Oven works?
- On switching on the machine the current temperature of Inside chamber will be displayed.
- Now the temperature can be set by the Temperature Controller. The machine is equipped with Intelligent Controller Switch which operates the Oven at the desired temperature accurately.
- Later the test specimen is placed on the shelf of the oven and the temperature is allowed to rise at desired set temperature.
- As soon as the temperature reaches the desired level one need to note the time. Then condition the aged test specimen at the specified conditioning temperature.
- After conditioning, conduct the required test on the test specimens and compare the results.
The Oven confirms with the international standards and comes under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at B-Tex Engineering.
Minimum 10 years part availability assurance from the date of Invoice.
Dispatch Time : Appx.