Washing Fastness Tester is used widely for determining color fastness of textile materials to washings. At B-Tex Engineering we offer best quality instrument at best price and as per the required standards.
The color fastness of textile material is determined by way of mechanical hesitation of a specimen of textile with the piece of specified adjacent fabrics in Standard Soap Solution followed by rinsing and drying. Thereafter, the change in color of specimen and stains of the adjacent fabrics are assessed with standard grey scale.
Features of Washing Fastness Tester:
- It is fabricated out of quality stainless steel.
- Possess electric heater to heat water in water bath.
- The microprocessor based programmer is provided for temperature control.
- Buzzer to indicate the completion of the process cycle or step.
Specificationsof Washing Fastness Tester:
||: Single phase 220 Volts, AC Supply
||: 3000 watt Single Phase
|Inner dimensions of the Main Bath
||: 450 X 410 X 295 mm
|Number of Beakers (Test Vessels)
||: 06 Nos. Leak-proof Beakers with Gaskets
|Standard Seal for Beakers
||: 06 Nos. Special Neoprene Gaskets
|Volume of each Beaker
||: 550±50 ml X 06 Beakers
|Distance from Shaft
||: 45±10 mm
|Speed of Rotation
||: 40±2 rpm
||: PROGRAMMABLE MEMORY BASED DIGITAL
||: PT-100 with ±2.0°C (As per I.S.O.)
||: 0-99 Minutes
||: Single Phase, Geared Motor 220 Volt AC
|Overall Dimensions of the unit
||: 700 x 470 x 370 mm
|Net Weight of the Unit
||: 50 Kg
|Technical specifications & appearance of machines are subject to change without any notice.
Washing Fastness Tester confirms with the following international standards:
ISO 105, BS 1006:1990, AATCC 61(TEST 1 A ONLY), 86,132,151,190, BS EN 20105
How Washing Fastness Tester Works?
- Precondition the main bath, choosing the temperature and time suitable for the test.
- Fill each jar with necessary amount of Standard Soap Solution to give a liquid to composite specimen ratio of 50: 1.
- Assuming the temperature is attained, set the timer depending on your test.
- Open the beakers and place one composite specimen in each jar containing test liquid. Fit the beakers to their respective position by pressing against the spring and rotating it.
- Press the start switch. After the set time is reached, the motor stops automatically with an alarm buzzer.
- Remove all the beakers and take out the Composite Specimens and SS balls with the help of filter unit.
- Rinse the Composite Specimen twice in cold water and then in running tap water for 10 minutes and squeeze them.
- Evaluate the change in color of the treated test specimen in comparison with an untreated piece of the same sample using the Standard Grey Scale for evaluation of change in color.
Washing Fastness Tester confirms with the international standards and comes under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at B-Tex Engineering.
Dispatch Time : Appx.